Sunday, November 2, 2008

ko

Incredible Stylish New Frames From Zenni
Zenni Optical was on FOX news!
Zenni Optical $ 8 Rx Eyeglasses





It’s time I got some new eyeglasses. I’m not compromised yet; I can read signs, but my existing pair is bent so that it looks silly, and doesn’t slide nicely into my helmet any more.

As it’s been a while since my last eye exam, I’d probably get that done first (the last time my eyesight was marked as getting better—go figure!) and then pick up something from ZenniOptical, whose wide range and low prices are beyond cool. Starting at $8 (plus $5 or so for shipping) they’re not going to break anyone’s bank! (I could have used a pair of prescription sunglasses the last day or so, I tell ya!)

Eyeglasses from ZenniOpticalI kind of like the glasses on the left They’re purple, you see. I have this thing about purple, even though that style would not actually suit me. Glasses are organized by price, and some of the cheaper ones are nicer than the “name-brands”–but then, that’s always been the case, hasn’t it?

All you do is send in your prescription and they get them ground for you. They even have a return policy, which surprises me–they’ll fix errors for free, but if you really don’t like them you can get 50% back. There is even information on things like picking the right frames for your face shape.

No comments: